Dog Training in Huntsville
We offer in-home dog training and puppy obedience training services in Huntsville, AL using positive reinforcement. In addition, we specialize in leash training and dog behavior modification to help with fear, anxiety, and aggression. Click here to learn more about us. Click here for a FREE Phone Consultation. We are serving Huntsville, Madison, and Harvest.
My Puppy Obedience Training Program consists of private lessons at your home in the Huntsville and Madison areas. I teach basic commands, leash training, and socialization skills using reward-based training and positive reinforcement. My goal is to help make living with your puppy easy and stress-free for the entire family
Click below for a FREE 15-minute phone consultation to discuss obedience training for your new puppy. During this call, I will gather information about your puppy and discuss ways that I can help you, rates, program details, and more. There is no obligation to purchase anything, just a chance for us to chat about dog training.
Puppy Talk Podcast offers advice and training tips on raising a healthy, happy, and obedient puppy. I provide real-life experiences for raising a puppy of my own and the hundreds of puppies I have trained over the years as a dog trainer. Puppy Talk can be heard on Apple Podcast, iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, and many other directories.
Huntsville dog trainer gives tips about training your new furry friend.
By Benjamin Byron
Many dog owners make the mistake of thinking that a professional dog obedience trainer isn't necessary. They often think that whatever training their dog needs, they can provide themselves. However, having your dog trained by a professional trainer early in its life is the best way to ensure that it will be obedient as it grows older. According to a study done by the National Council on Pet Population Study and Policy, roughly 96 percent of the dogs given up to shelters haven't received any type of obedience training. This is a very telling statistic, and one that you should keep in mind when deciding whether or not you want to have your dog trained by a professional. The following are five benefits that obedience training can have for both you and your dog:
• Identify behavioral issues early - Many dog owners are unable to sense if their dog has any behavioral issues because they have been blinded by unconditional love for their pet. A professional dog obedience trainer will be able to identify signs of potential behavioral problems even if they haven't become serious issues yet and will train them and provide advice accordingly to help keep potential behavioral issues from becoming actual, serious behavioral problems.
• Train your dog quicker and more effectively - Sure, you can go online and figure out a few ways to train your dog on your own. However, a professional obedience trainer will be able to provide a more comprehensive plan for training your dog using more effective methods. Professional trainers have the experience and knowledge that you most likely don't have, after all.
• Live a healthier lifestyle - Dog owners whose dogs aren't well behaved will often leave their dogs at home when they go out in public, even as they go for a walk or head to the park. By training your dog to be obedient in public settings, research has shown that you'll not only be able to enjoy each other's companionship more often, you'll also suffer from less anxiety, get more exercise and benefit from lower blood pressure when compared to the health of non-dog owners.
• Increase the bond between you and your dog - A lot of time is required in order to train your dog. Training requires patience, time, consistency and positive rewards. The time that you invest training your dog will help to establish a stronger bond between you and your dog.
• Ensure the safety of the public - You should always have your dog on a leash - but sometimes your dog can get excited and either slip out of its collar or burst free. A dog that has not been trained could not only run away never to be seen again, it could also attack an innocent bystander. Obedience training will ensure that your dog will stay by your side or return to you within a short period of time without going on the attack.
If you are the proud owner of a new dog, then you should strongly consider having your dog trained by a professional for these five reasons.
Schedule a FREE phone consultation with us today to discuss dog training in Huntsville, AL. Puppy training Huntsville. Dog Training, Dog Trainer, Puppy Training, Huntsville, Madison, AL
The first step to providing dog training services for your puppy in the Huntsville and Madison, AL, area is with our FREE Phone Consultation. During this conversation, we will gather information and discuss the next steps to training your dog, including an in-home consultation, training plan, and rates. Fill out the form by clicking "Learn More" below.
Huntsville, Madison, Harvest
Athens, Madison, Harvest
Sign up now to receive monthly tips for Dog Training, Puppy Training, and Dog Trainer, in Huntsville and Madison, AL
Copyright © 2022 Top Gun Dog Training - All Rights Reserved.
256-801-3722 | Huntsville, AL